Thursday, July 20, 2006

Creepy Crawlies...

These are the remains of an email that some of you received (if I didn't mind being embarrassed in front of you...but now I just don't care anymore...I've had it!) dated June 13, 2006, at like 3 AM:

OMG! I can't believe what just happened. I'm usually waking up in the middle of the night, but this time I noticed that my computer hadn't finished shutting down, so of course I got up. Then I wandered into my bathroom...but wait! Stop! What was that?! Eek! I had completely stepped on top of a...uh, shall we say "unidentified" visitor? He was headed straight toward me in my room!!! I can see it now...Marie screaming in the middle of the night from the fun visitor crawling into bed with her. So I flushed him...do you think 4xs was enough?! Um, I'll be right back...gotta go, um, flush it again!!! God better bring my future dude soon, or I won't be needing anyone pretty soon with all this practice! :P My electric bill is going to go up for the next few days with the light staying on...g'night!

Here's some evidence of a different incident...I'm not going to publish that episode...too many painful memories...from both sides - haha!!!

1 comment:

E.T. said...

I found it, Marie! What great, fun, cute, culturally rich pictures you have! In fact, I downloaded some of them, including the one of us at the stop sign. Since you've only been robbed Once, I guess your glass is half full. :)